Author Topic: From Antarctica ( Or damn near it )  (Read 1270 times)

Covertwalrus

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 90
    • View Profile
From Antarctica ( Or damn near it )
« on: December 26, 2017, 05:41:52 pm »

Greetings and thank you for permission to come aboard!

Some of you who frequent TMP might recognize the handle - Long time 6mm combined arms player, been with Full Thrust since almost it's inception, took up Dystopian Wars near enough to it's inception and general SF games player.  I've been known to be opinionated about many things and knowledgeable about many more; Both points I dispute on occasion :)

So, my factional alliances?
 Full Thrust - Large NAC, NSL, Sa'Vasku, and Crustie fleets, with some Japanese, ESU, FSE, Kra'Vak and corporate forces available.
 Colonial Battlefleet - Have a force I'm putting together for both my own and a BSG fleet.
 DW- Sizable Covenant of Antarctica and Russian Coalition fleets and ground forces, with a good South Pacific presence for the Brittanians, Aussies and Black Wolf.

Landlubber

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 63
    • View Profile
Re: From Antarctica ( Or damn near it )
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 06:16:01 pm »
Welcome aboard! Glad you found our little corner of the internet. So if you’re “damn near Antarctica “, can we assume you live somewhere in Argentina or New Zealand?
"Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six."--Commander Adama

Fracas

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 33
    • View Profile
    • Warmancer
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 01:30:16 am »
Welcome to these parts!
Firestorm: Aquan, Directorate, Retholza, Hawker (FsA)/ Terran (FsPf), RSN (FsA)/ Dindrenzi (FsPf)
DW: EotBS, FSA, PLC.
Warmaster: Kislev, Khemri, Dwarves,
BFG: Pacification Fleet (IN), Tau Expeditionary (SG), Battlefleet (Chaos), Kher-Ys Corsairs, Crusade Fleet (IN),
LotR: Khand, Gondor, Mordor

Covertwalrus

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 90
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 01:18:40 am »
So if you’re “damn near Antarctica “, can we assume you live somewhere in Argentina or New Zealand?

The latter option - North of the southern end of the North Island if you know the place :) Not quite in Wellington Warlords country, and as an old-school FT player well out of it I suspect :D