Author Topic: Another FSA fleet Admiral reporting in from the SG domain.  (Read 794 times)

Eberious

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 4
    • View Profile
Another FSA fleet Admiral reporting in from the SG domain.
« on: September 16, 2017, 08:37:10 am »
Hello all, hope you are all well.

My return to Firestorm Armada couldn't be at a worse time, I was over on the SG community forum but have't posted in a while(this time last year) Was progressing though my RSN fleet and still am due to not having painted in a while(a warm sunset yellow with dark red scheme if anyone recalls). Luckly I have what I wanted from that range. 

Been collecting FSA stuff from way back when the first starter boxes were out, bought the first version Terran fleet. Which has since expanded.

Hoping to make a new space port here on this community. Will be heading down to the shipyard later to open project thread with the older stuff I have (just to start a fresh and share).

Due to SG closing I've been snapping up a few different fleets while I can for now, in case the product never returns.

Game community wise, I live in south wales UK. The FSA action where I live is pretty much non existent other then the odd game with a friend and the missus(hopefully soon, my kids as well). Not that I've let that stop me collecting.

Well, thats my bit for now, any questions feel free to ask. :)

« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 08:48:34 am by Eberious »

Fracas

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 33
    • View Profile
    • Warmancer
Re: Another FSA fleet Admiral reporting in from the SG domain.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 10:41:43 am »
Welcome aboard
Firestorm: Aquan, Directorate, Retholza, Hawker (FsA)/ Terran (FsPf), RSN (FsA)/ Dindrenzi (FsPf)
DW: EotBS, FSA, PLC.
Warmaster: Kislev, Khemri, Dwarves,
BFG: Pacification Fleet (IN), Tau Expeditionary (SG), Battlefleet (Chaos), Kher-Ys Corsairs, Crusade Fleet (IN),
LotR: Khand, Gondor, Mordor

Landlubber

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 63
    • View Profile
Re: Another FSA fleet Admiral reporting in from the SG domain.
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 08:07:46 pm »
Welcome aboard! I run an RSN fleet for Firestorm Armada as well, although my recored with them is fairly dismal. Glad you found our little corner of the internet--lots of FSA players here!
"Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six."--Commander Adama