Author Topic: The Future of Halo: Fleet Battles  (Read 1532 times)

Landlubber

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 63
    • View Profile
The Future of Halo: Fleet Battles
« on: September 01, 2017, 11:40:53 pm »
Figured I'd get a thread started for Halo Fleet, much like we're doing with Dystopian Wars. I'd like to use this thread to discuss the future of the game--ideas, rule changes, etc, maybe spawning other threads to deal with specific topics.

So to kick off the discussion: I'm pretty happy with the rule set as it currently stands, including the errata that came out a few months ago. That being said, we've been playing version 1.0 of HalomFleet for two years now. What are the community's thoughts on maybe making a few changes, tweaks, etc?

Now what I really WOULD like to see are some new Fleet commanders and heroic characters. Other AIs for the UNSC, maybe specific Spartans....I'm not as familiar with Covenant personalities, unfortunately, but I'm sure someone else out there is. If we need a separate thread for commanders and heroes, let me know and I can set that up.

I'm going to start a similar thread in the Halo: Ground Command sub forum (affectionately known on MBS as Halo: Dirt Fight), so for all you ground-pounders out there, don't worry, we've got you covered as well.
"Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six."--Commander Adama

Seahawk

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Future of Halo: Fleet Battles
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 12:44:00 am »
Well, in something of good news, in the near future the remaining HFB Vanguard and select members will start to work on a HFB community FAQ, like the BFG 2010FAQ. We'll see what happens!

Fracas

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 33
    • View Profile
    • Warmancer
Re: The Future of Halo: Fleet Battles
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 03:07:59 pm »
Halo is not listed as a Spartan asset available for acquisition
Firestorm: Aquan, Directorate, Retholza, Hawker (FsA)/ Terran (FsPf), RSN (FsA)/ Dindrenzi (FsPf)
DW: EotBS, FSA, PLC.
Warmaster: Kislev, Khemri, Dwarves,
BFG: Pacification Fleet (IN), Tau Expeditionary (SG), Battlefleet (Chaos), Kher-Ys Corsairs, Crusade Fleet (IN),
LotR: Khand, Gondor, Mordor