Author Topic: Hello from the deep Woods  (Read 1024 times)

Steamlord78

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
Hello from the deep Woods
« on: March 26, 2017, 09:36:49 pm »
Hello all I'm Steamlord78 I hail from the deep Woods of East Texas. I have been playing miniature games since 1994. I found the fun game of firestorm shortly after it came out but have not had the chance to play in a few years. I just found the podcast and I'm in the process of catching up. I have enjoyed the games of firestorm battle fleet Gothic and x-wing as well as attack wing. If anyone lives in the east Texas give me a shout.

Landlubber

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 63
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from the deep Woods
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 12:42:53 am »
Welcome aboard! Glad you found our podcast and our forum. Several Firestorm Armada players here, as well as Battlefleet Gothic, X-Wing, and Attack Wing, so you're in good company.
"Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six."--Commander Adama

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 06:45:02 pm »
Aye, Welcome!

Fracas

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 33
    • View Profile
    • Warmancer
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 05:03:30 pm »
Hello and welcome from Tulsa
Firestorm: Aquan, Directorate, Retholza, Hawker (FsA)/ Terran (FsPf), RSN (FsA)/ Dindrenzi (FsPf)
DW: EotBS, FSA, PLC.
Warmaster: Kislev, Khemri, Dwarves,
BFG: Pacification Fleet (IN), Tau Expeditionary (SG), Battlefleet (Chaos), Kher-Ys Corsairs, Crusade Fleet (IN),
LotR: Khand, Gondor, Mordor

Steamlord78

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 11:53:53 pm »
Thank you guys. I have also just gotten a guy in my group into firestorm and dystopia wars just by telling him it was steam punk ww1. He is buying the bull in a china Shop box set and giving me the royal Australia stuff out of it. So my next question for you guys is what is a good ground force to use with my new Australian navy, I will be posting this question later after I get the stuff in.