Author Topic: Hello from Monteal  (Read 998 times)

Critical

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
Hello from Monteal
« on: March 14, 2017, 01:01:15 pm »
Hey everyone, one of your gentleman members came by my gencon booth last year and game me a MB poker chip. I just found it while cleaning up and now here I am!

I work for a small game company in Montreal, Canada where we make wargames. You can check it out here: www.dp9.com. We're doing our first kickstarter for Jovian Wars(https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heavygearblitz/jovian-wars-resin-spaceship-miniatures?ref=user_menu) for a fleet scale game that is ending on March 18th. The rules are free and I invite you all to download them and check it out. Feedback from experienced players is most welcome. It's my first developed rules set using game mechanics that I devised myself and the reviews are pretty good so far.

I've played Space Marine, Epic Armageddon, Firestorm Armada, Uncharted Seas, Dropship Commander, and several other old Avalon Hill games. Been playing since I was twelve, over 25 years ago now.

Nice to see such a great community built up!
-Critical

Landlubber

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 63
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Monteal
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 09:28:57 pm »
Welcome aboard Critical, glad you found our little corner of the internet! Yes, Jovian Wars has been discussed here at Man Battlestations, I think one or two of our members have pledge in the Kickstarter. Best of luck with the project!
"Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six."--Commander Adama

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
Re: Hello from Monteal
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 12:00:36 am »
Welcome! I'm glad you found your way here. Thanks also for giving us some great info on your KS project!

Hey everyone, one of your gentleman members came by my gencon booth last year and game me a MB poker chip. I just found it while cleaning up and now here I am!

Yeah...that would have been me. Do you hear that guys? He called me a gentleman! I like this guy already  ;)