Author Topic: Greetings from IA!  (Read 940 times)

Grand Marshal

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings from IA!
« on: November 01, 2016, 11:37:59 am »
Hi all!

I came here from Spartan's Forums (GrandMarshal on there; thank you Landlubber for embedding a link to here in your signature!).

I'm an avid wargamer from central Iowa and play games such as Halo Fleet Battles, Halo Ground Command and own forces for games like Uncharted Seas, DropZone Commander, Sails of Glory and a few others.

I'll be running the Halo Fleet Battles tourney along with a friend at Adepticon 2017 with the help of SeerK (SpartanLinde).

Looking forward to meeting fellow wargamers on here. 

- GM

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
Re: Greetings from IA!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 11:23:23 pm »
Welcome GM! Glad you found  your way here! Looking forward to seeing what you cook up for Adepticon with Halo Fleet battles. You mentioned DZC; are you getting into DFC?

Landlubber

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 63
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from IA!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 12:13:46 am »
Hi all!

I came here from Spartan's Forums (GrandMarshal on there; thank you Landlubber for embedding a link to here in your signature!).

I'm an avid wargamer from central Iowa and play games such as Halo Fleet Battles, Halo Ground Command and own forces for games like Uncharted Seas, DropZone Commander, Sails of Glory and a few others.

I'll be running the Halo Fleet Battles tourney along with a friend at Adepticon 2017 with the help of SeerK (SpartanLinde).

Looking forward to meeting fellow wargamers on here. 

- GM

Aye, welcome aboard Grand Marshal! Glad you found our little corner of the internet.

I won't be attending Adepticon next year (going to try to swing a trip to Gencon instead), but I'll look forward to hearing about the event! I'm a big fan of Halo Fleet Battles, happy to talk ships/tactics anytime.
"Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six."--Commander Adama