Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
News and Rumors / Re: Homeworld : Fleet Command
« Last post by Kelly on January 19, 2024, 06:08:51 pm »
North American fulfillment is in process now, but included in that last campaign update were details on the current errata compilation and clarified versions of the rules that should be available in pdfs shortly.  Beyond that, they are going to have a process to request a reprinted book after final reviews and the conclusion of the Kickstarter... have not seen that before and I am pleasantly surprised.
News and Rumors / Re: Kickstarter for 3D Terrain Files
« Last post by Kelly on January 19, 2024, 06:00:40 pm »
Thanks for the heads up!  It looks like they have made it through most of the stretch goals now.
News and Rumors / Kickstarter for 3D Terrain Files
« Last post by Toxic_Rat on January 09, 2024, 12:48:58 pm »
Hi all,

This kickstarter just launched today (Jan 9, 2024).  Quite a few pieces that would go potentially with D-Wars, Armada, and other age of sail games.  I'm not affiliated, just a backer. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/warscape/islands-and-inlets-3d-printable-seascapes-for-your-tabletop?ref=user_menu

Mike
News and Rumors / Re: Halo returns
« Last post by Spartan on January 05, 2024, 10:59:24 pm »
Lets hope HFB doesn't take a long as WarCradle's Fire Storm Armada!
News and Rumors / Halo returns
« Last post by Kelly on January 05, 2024, 03:20:06 pm »
Mantic has the rights from 343 Industries to produce a new Halo game with previews coming up in March, which I assume means Adepticon...
https://www.manticgames.com/news/on-the-12th-day-of-xmas-special-announcement/

My predictions are...
1.  Larger scale miniatures ground skirmish, not compatible with Spartan's HGC...

2.  No Vault support due to license control... (please prove me wrong Mantic)

3.  And no HFB replacement, until at least 2025...

...anyone else's hopes and dreams?
General Discussion / Re: Merry Christmas
« Last post by Ruckdog on January 03, 2024, 08:52:43 pm »
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays everone!
News and Rumors / Re: Homeworld : Fleet Command
« Last post by Ruckdog on January 03, 2024, 08:52:13 pm »
Ooof! Hopefully there won't be more delay than that. I might have to look at what the want for one of those dented copies. I was interested in this project but never got around to backing it.
The Shipyard / Re: ...and he never painted again...
« Last post by Kelly on December 30, 2023, 02:43:24 pm »
Another year with no resolution for ship painting, and another drop in numbers.  Armada had another 17 ships with my third fleet of Dwarves well on the way to being finished…

Only one more Clone Wars 25K ship was added, the second Praetor that was only printed to fill out the build plate of the first, as there are not that many others from the period that I have any interest in modeling...

A new project for Halo Fleet Battles was started this year, with a pair of Marathons and a pair of Valiants so far (one Marathon not pictured due to either being lost in slipspace, or having walked off with one of the children)…

The main cause of the lower counts this year was a four month distraction (so far) of 15mm infantry blocks, but I think with 300 done so far, the bulk of that project is on the way to being finished, and I can get back to more ships.  Overall, just 149 ships painted this year, with 127 of those being small scale concepts that still are not ready for photography yet, so my only real goal for 2024 is rounding those out and working out final measurements for them to either be done or dropped.

Happy New Year all!
General Discussion / Re: Merry Christmas
« Last post by Easy E on December 28, 2023, 03:00:42 pm »
Nice picture!  Love it!

General Discussion / Merry Christmas
« Last post by Kelly on December 25, 2023, 09:37:01 am »
Hope everyone has safe travels to and from this Christmas, and makes use of all aids to navigation!

…and don’t forget that next week there will be plenty of light gear and round ornaments on clearance for anyone who may need space scenery.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10