Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
News and Rumors / Re: Kickstarter for 3D Terrain Files
« Last post by Ruckdog on February 01, 2024, 04:05:52 pm »
I'm really excited by how well the campaign went! Looking forward to getting my hands on the files and playing around with them.
« Last post by Toxic_Rat on January 31, 2024, 06:08:41 pm »
Fully funded, and wow, a lot of content.  The ol' printer is going to be busy on this one.
News and Rumors / Re: Homeworld : Fleet Command
« Last post by Kelly on January 27, 2024, 08:36:24 pm »
North American fulfillment is in process now,

...and now it is finally here!

Several hundred ships are soon to be scattered across the table, with updates following shortly after I hope.
Space Naval Games / Re: Played in a SW Armada Tournament!
« Last post by Kelly on January 26, 2024, 05:15:52 pm »
Congratulations!  Will we be getting a breakdown of your list, how it performed against the other fleets, or any changes to be made going forward?
Space Naval Games / Played in a SW Armada Tournament!
« Last post by Ruckdog on January 22, 2024, 05:31:15 pm »
Played in a local SW armada tournament yesterday! Just 4 of us, so 3 rounds was perfect to get a chance to play everyone in else. There were two Rebel players, including me, and two imperial players. First game was a bad loss, second game was a solid win, and third game was a narrow loss. So, a 1-2 record, good enough for 3rd lol. Here are some pics!

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3
« Last post by Ruckdog on January 21, 2024, 12:40:15 am »
I totally jumped on this one! It's very interesting that the pledge also includes resale authorization; I might end up printing some of these to sell on the MBS Etsy store!
MBS Media / MBS Podcast Episode 86: 2023 Year In Review & Looking Forward to 2024
« Last post by Ruckdog on January 21, 2024, 12:38:54 am »

After a longer than expected break, Andy is back with another episode of the MBS Podcast! As is traditional, he is taking a look back at 2023 as well as looking foward to 2024.

https://manbattlestations.libsyn.com/episode-86-2023-year-in-review-looking-forward-to-2024
News and Rumors / Re: Homeworld : Fleet Command
« Last post by Kelly on January 19, 2024, 06:08:51 pm »
North American fulfillment is in process now, but included in that last campaign update were details on the current errata compilation and clarified versions of the rules that should be available in pdfs shortly.  Beyond that, they are going to have a process to request a reprinted book after final reviews and the conclusion of the Kickstarter... have not seen that before and I am pleasantly surprised.
« Last post by Kelly on January 19, 2024, 06:00:40 pm »
Thanks for the heads up!  It looks like they have made it through most of the stretch goals now.
News and Rumors / Kickstarter for 3D Terrain Files
« Last post by Toxic_Rat on January 09, 2024, 12:48:58 pm »
Hi all,

This kickstarter just launched today (Jan 9, 2024).  Quite a few pieces that would go potentially with D-Wars, Armada, and other age of sail games.  I'm not affiliated, just a backer. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/warscape/islands-and-inlets-3d-printable-seascapes-for-your-tabletop?ref=user_menu

Mike
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10