Author Topic: Hello again!  (Read 877 times)

Ulric the Grey

• Lieutenant
  • Number of Times Thanked: 4
    • View Profile
Hello again!
« on: July 22, 2021, 05:13:37 pm »
Been off forums for several years, so sorry about that. Ran into some issues, had to move, get settled and then dive back into the hobby. Well I am back and hope all my friends in Colorado are doing well. Started listening to the Podcast, and Got the Victory At Sea starter set and most of the Kriegsmarine fleet On special deal on amazon (no local Game store in my town, nearest one is 60 minutes down a toll road....yea! ). I find myself listening to Sabaton's Midway and Bismarck songs as I started Painting the Admiral Graf Spee this afternoon after work. Sadly though I am still looking around for any gaming group near my current location. Stuck between Topeka and Witchita Kansas. Also with Covid all last year that was put on hold... fun times had by all. I do however have table Top Simulator so that is an option I guess. Anyway will be around a bit more.

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
Re: Hello again!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 10:05:39 pm »
Hey there, stranger! Glad to see you back on :) I too have TTS, though I admit I haven't had a chance to do much with it yet. Have you played any games on it?