Author Topic: Hi guys !  (Read 706 times)

Amiral X

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
Hi guys !
« on: August 27, 2017, 07:34:52 pm »
Hi everybody here !

After the wreckage of Spartan games and the closure of SG forum, I wandered around to find any parts of the community, and final I arrive here.
It seems I'm not the only veteran from SG forum here...

A few words about me : 43, living in France (near Valance), I played Dystopian wars since the V1.1 and I was really involved in the community (as beta tester/focus team member and forum user) since the V2 development process.

I'm here with the hope to find other people willing to keep this wonderfull game alive and to try to keep the community united.
In France we have a community rather organized around french forum (http://spartan-forum.forumactif.fr/), and we all decided there to make what is necessary to keep SG games alive. But it will be important to keep contact with what runs elsewhere around the world and keep contact with other communities.

Regards,
Amiral X

Fracas

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 33
    • View Profile
    • Warmancer
Re: Hi guys !
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 08:53:39 pm »
I am glad you found us
I think we all want to keep the game alive
Firestorm: Aquan, Directorate, Retholza, Hawker (FsA)/ Terran (FsPf), RSN (FsA)/ Dindrenzi (FsPf)
DW: EotBS, FSA, PLC.
Warmaster: Kislev, Khemri, Dwarves,
BFG: Pacification Fleet (IN), Tau Expeditionary (SG), Battlefleet (Chaos), Kher-Ys Corsairs, Crusade Fleet (IN),
LotR: Khand, Gondor, Mordor

Landlubber

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 63
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 10:47:58 pm »
Welcome aboard Amiral! I agree with you and Fracas, we gotta do what we can to keep the game alive. It's too good to let it wither away.
"Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six."--Commander Adama

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 07:12:04 am »
Thanks for joining up to help us all stay connected, Amiral! Best of luck with your group.